Thursday, September 17, 2009

Off day in Boston

There are TONS of pictures from this day, but I just chose a few.  I am going to upload the others to shutterfly, but I thought I'd use some to highlight the day we spent together.  By the end of Lance's career, we may have pictures of LJ swinging a bat and/or throwing a ball in every baseball city across the country!  You can't take LJ out of his home, but you still have to play ball with him everywhere you go :)  We spent 4 great days here, but this was our favorite day by far.  No rain, and we had Lance all day!  Enjoy!


Playing on the playground at the Frog Pond



Running the bases, back home to pick up his bat :)



Cleaning off the rubber, ready to pitch to his dad.



That mound must be really dirty :)



And, a little bit of football before we walk home for our nap :)

0 comments: