posse (päs′ē)
noun
4. Slang
- gang, esp. one engaged in selling drugs
- any group of people, as of a person's friends and associates
LJ definitely has a group that fits definition #4, (b). Throughout our stay at home, LJ has been surrounded by his "posse". The Johnson's across the street, the Lewis' as well, the Smallwoods...if that's not an admirable "posse", I don't know what is! They love him when he's loveable and even when he's being the typical 2 year old. I am so thankful for these two weeks. LJ has missed his daddy, but he's had so much fun with some great men, (and women!) in his absence.
OK, these are not of the group, but they are of his pj's he wore after visiting with them --- cape and all!
Growing up!
striking a super-hero pose
OK, how cool is this? LJ wearing Jarret's Bama helmet while Jarret wears his Baltimore one. P.S. They are playing with a game ball from the Ravens...in the grass. Seriously, LJ gets away with anything with this guy :) On a side-note: They play pretty rough and LJ doesn't know any differently. While playing football with a 5 year-old at the pool a couple days ago, LJ "cackled" him---completely laid him out. The kids mom looked at me like, "What just happend?" I almost said, "I'm sorry - he's been training with an NFL guy" I told LJ, we have to "tone it down a little when it's not Mr. Jarret" :)
In his Mcqueen car and cap ready to go to Mr. Jarret's...(he wants to be called Uncle, so we're working on it! :) He's definitely earned that status.
Precious. If Jarret has a boy, he's gonna be jealous of this one.
...and this one. :)
Sweet Doris and Jackson. We love them - they take such good care of all of us!
"Racing" with Jarret
There is no "posse" post complete without Uncle Wood!
Seriously, y'all...was I your surrogate? This is ridiculous! :)
Sweet Jarret and Anna -- thank y'all so much and Good luck this fall!




5 comments:
I had to get all caught up on your blog!! It's great to have friends when Lance is away!! Looks like LJ is a busy bee! He is SO CUTE!!
GREAT pictures! So fun.. what great friends/neighbors you have!
That is nice to be so close with your neighbors...and your right L.J. fits right in....me and Michael have a little surpise to tell you :)
That is nice to be so close with your neighbors...and your right L.J. fits right in....me and Michael have a little surpise to tell you :)
Love these! :) I especially love that LJ likes to "cackle." I can almost hear that cute little voice saying it! So glad you enjoyed your visit and have so many wonderful pictures to carry you through. You'll be bacl there soon enough, dressing in warm clothes for Bama games!
Post a Comment