LJ is still running a low-grade fever, but he's improving, so we spent a lot of his day outside. We had lunch outside, played baseball, rode his tricycle, took Rookie for a walk...you name it! It was a great day - hope your's was great, too!
LJ and Rookie running to Ms. Doris and Mr. Jackson's -- every day after his nap, LJ goes there to get his "juice"...a little 7up. Rookie gets a treat, too!
This is the tricycle that "Uncle Wood" and Aunt Rach bought for him when he was born. It got its first ride today :)
Lance played with LJ in the back yard when he got home. LJ put on his batting gloves and tried to hit then run to 1st, (a piece of wood).
For lunch, LJ and I ate at his new "picnic table" ...we had an unlikely lunch party. LJ, Rookie, Smudge and I :)




1 comments:
I hope LJ is feeling better! It's so sad when little ones are sick. He's so cute on his little tricycle.
Post a Comment