Well, we just got back from a full afternoon and evening at Baseball Country - a weekend camp Lance helps out with here in Alabama. It's out there, about 30 miles out there, in Jeana, AL. LJ had the best night of his life, I think. He played hard with the campers, (ages 7 - 11), even raising his hand like they did, trying to answer trivia questions. After playing then eating dinner with the "big boys" in an old school house on the land, we all headed outside to the big bonfire. The campers played whoofle ball until about 8:30, and LJ played, too. There's a lot to tell because we had so much fun. I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but if you're interested, here's the website:
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Baseball Country!
What a great instrument to reach children for Christ through knowledgeable baseball instruction and fun! I swear, y'all, as I sat on the wet grass by the camp fire with an old black lab, watching my boy play with those boys, (all 20 of them), I could live out there. If LJ sleeps till 7 tomorrow, we just might move! LOL When we got home, we were all filthy, needing a bath, and ready for bed - the sign of a great day!
Posted by Jamie Cormier Photography at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment