Well, here are a few early pics -- I don't have my mac to play with the coloring and resolution, but I thought these were awesome on their own...we are having a great time!

LJ and Me-Maw at the foot of the pier looking out at the water.
Walking to the swing by the bay with mommy and Me-Maw
The Ferris Wheel at the Wharf. Of all the things at the Wharf, I think this was my Dad's favorite. It was his vision -- I believe he ordered it from Italy and even sat in one of the cars, sitting on the ground, before it was assembled. He would have loved to know that LJ loved it, too! This picture was taken just after we rode.
Crazy Lance testing his height on the "big boy" swing at the bay :0)
If this doesn't make you laugh out loud, well...you better check your funny bone! LJ is LOVING time in the pool with Lance.
2 comments:
The naked boy was very funny!
loved the pier photo of lj and your mama...and who doesn't get a giggle out of a "nakey-noo" (as L calls it!) shot?!
Post a Comment