Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter, everyone! I'm so sorry I've been bad about updating the blog. With Lance coming and going, LJ starting school, and us just finding our bearings, it's been a little crazy. Good, just busy. Today, LJ and I went to church for Easter and even shared communion together. I have a video of him explaining to me the whole "Easter Story", and I will post it on here soon. Also, I have a "how-to-dye-eggs" marathon picture show for you...I know you can't wait :) I wanted, at least, to share these so you'd have them on Easter morning. We are so blessed! Oh, and a special shout-out to Me-Maw - it's her birthday! the big 5-0 ;) !!! Happy Easter! He is Risen!!


So handsome. P.S. This "3-piece suit" was $19.99 @Wal Mart. Twenty bucks never looked so good!


Whirly Bird!!!!


Just what do you want me to do?!


Over it. But still handsome :)

0 comments: