Monday, February 28, 2011


Guess who's 4 SQUARED - 4 years, 4 months tomorrow! He is getting SO big! He is coordinated, full of life, strong-willed, hard-loving and tender hearted. My days are filled with hugs, negotiations, regulations, play times, teaching times, fun and discipline. He regularly tells me of a schedule that would fit his day better, after I tell him what we are going to do. Often, his schedule ideas sound pretty good! If I make a mistake, he's the first to point it out, and if I jam a toe, he's the first to kiss it. He can hit a baseball as hard as any ten year-old, and run circles around you with his energy! I always feel like he's growing because he eats his weight in food and never fits into his clothes for longer than a month. When he laughs hard, his eyes shut, and it fills my heart. His smile could bring me to tears. He's 4, going on 20, and he's ours. I wouldn't trade a minute.

2 comments:

Heather Smith said...

I just love the words you always choose to use in your post.....miss ya'll. Love The Smith's

Jamie Cormier Photography said...

Thank you, Heather :) We miss y'all and wish we were there to celebrate Addie's 3rd!!