
I'm so sorry! I can't believe I didn't post the Halloween Pics! Well, here they are. First, they started with some dinner to fill the little trick-or-treater's belly :)

White beans and rice with little "googly eye" oreo balls!

Our little IRONMAN out trick or treating. He has no idea who Ironman is - He just likes his costume :) He said repeatedly that he wanted to be Ironman and never wavered. I was shocked!

Gotta check and make sure all of the candy is "safe"...(AKA check and see what Mom and Dad really want :) GREAT Day! It's so fun because he is really enjoying it. We're not walking around having to convince him, "LJ, Isn't this fun!?!" He keeps telling us that it is, and we can see from his face that he is loving it!




2 comments:
How could I forget about oreo balls?!?! I'll be making those soon!! YUMMY :) I really enjoyed seeing you.. it made me wish that we all had more time together. Another happy birthday to LJ... he's so cute.. I loved seeing him and Shelby together!!
The white beans and rice look delicious. Hope it's on the menu when Nana and Pops come for a visit.
Pops
Post a Comment