Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and A birthday Party!

Wow!  What a weekend!  LJ is now three!!  We had a great birthday party for him on Halloween morning - his grandparents were there, and so were all his friends from his "class".  We rented a fun jump, prayed for no rain and no little injuries - Check!  Check!  I can't imagine a better party or a better weekend.  Our little "Dash" from the Incredibles loved it all!  We are so blessed!!


The only casualty:  A small bloody nose.  Out of 11 three-year-olds jumping around, I call it a win!!


Even little Izzy got in the fun!



On Pops' lap with the "Bear's" hat on, (what a great gift!)


Our little super-hero with his hero :)


Dash!



Our first trick-or-treat house - Ms. Doris and Mr. Jackson!



A precious picture with LJ's favorite people!  



His other favorite people :)



Ending the day with popcorn - Zoe is begging for just one more bite :)

1 comments:

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Looks like fun! I'm sorry we missed it. I hope you got our "happy party day" text... we were thinking of ya'll! Late birthday hugs :)