Looking at each other underwater
Let the swimming begin!! The weather here in Port Charlotte has been amazing! LJ and I spend the mornings at the YMCA, playing and waiting for the weather to get into the 70's. After that, we come home, eat and early lunch and I put him down for an early nap. The earlier he naps, the earlier we can head out!!
When he wakes up, we have our sunscreen spray-down and hop on the bikes for our 10 minute ride to the neighborhood pool. We pass alligators and herons on the way, enjoying the beautiful ride. We pull out our toy bag, full of toys that we got from the $1 isle in Target. A boat, a pail, shovel, and, of course, some balls! We are there until almost 5 p.m. when it gets a little chilly, and we bike home to get ready for dinner. Lance has even been able to join us some, so it's been awesome! He wears his little float suit about half the time, then swims assisted without it the rest.
There are some more pictures I'd like to post, but blogger is slow today. I'll post some more soon. We hope y'all are great!!!!
arms back, legs kicking!




0 comments:
Post a Comment