Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just a lazy week!

All business in the back yard :)


Well, it's just been a lazy week so far.  This weekend, Me-Maw kept LJ so Lance and I could go to Atlanta.  We had SUCH a good time watching Bama play so well, and we even got to go to dinner at the Sundial!  Can you believe it -- we didn't take a single picture!  We were so into the game, and we were freezing walking to dinner (hands in pockets), so the camera didn't make an appearance this weekend. I made some oreo people with LJ (fudge, m&m's and pretzels) and made two to look like lance and I this weekend, (shakers and all)!  Maybe I'll post a picture of them...
Anyway, we are just resting up and enjoying home this week.  Today is warm, but rain is on the horizon, so we have been playing outside, waiting for the rain.  I hadn't written in a week, and I'll try to post at least once every seven days.  During the season, I'm alone at night, so it's calming.  Now, my calm comes from a little company.  Don't worry, I'll be blogging again soon...baseball is just around the corner!  We should know where we'll be, or more to that effect, by Saturday.  Please pray for us, though we know God's hand is all over it!

0 comments: