Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gameday!



What a fun day!  Alabama played Mississippi State tonight, and we had a blast!! Uncle B kept LJ, (so cool), while Lance, Sport and I headed to the game.  How fun are night games?  Super fun!!!  I hope you enjoy these pics from today.

Lance and his friend, Sport.  Sport is Lance's friend from home - they have been friends since high school.


Because of weird uploading, these pictures are a bit out of order...this was taken AFTER the game...Denny Chimes chiming in the background.  What a sweet sound!


The face of a boy ready to slide!


WEEEEEE!!!


LJ running in his back yard before nap time


Thanks for hanging with LJ, Uncle B!  He had such a great time...(and so did his parents!)


Lance and I enjoying a great game, not worrying about LJ getting hypothermia!


Roll Tide, Roll!  32 - 7 Final score...11-0, Baby!


Not today, Sylvester.  Not today.

0 comments: